Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dusk Runner: A New Project Has Begun

Ah. There isn't quite anything like starting a brand new project. All the old flaws and quirks of your old project have become a thing of the past and you can focus on moving forward onto a bright and prosperous future. My last title was a infinite runner/launch game called Combo Princess. After I finished development on that project I took a break from solo development and I worked for Forever Interactive and Digital Iris for a while which was an incredible experience and I learned a ton of new technical skill and a lot of new things about how teams function in a non school atmosphere. With that knowledge in tow I am ready to dive back in to developing solo with my new game Dusk Runner. Dusk Runner is a Retro 2D Metroid Vania game that takes Inspiration from a number of nes titles. Including Batman, Ninja Gaiden and Kirby.

No comments:

Post a Comment