Monday, April 8, 2013

Wait I'm Dead? Journal 2

I am just getting done with my spring break and it was nice to finally have a little time to relax and reflect on progress for Wait I'm Dead? Over the Break I completed work on the script that allows the skeleton to  launch projectiles. At first the skeletons attack looked like he would toss crazy ass boomerang pancakes all around the world. however after a little tweaking i was able to get him to throw pancakes like a normal human being.
I also begun thinking about the script for the AOE attack and I realized it would be very similiar to the melee system that I have already written.
With only six weeks left in the semester I am a little concerned that the groups designers have just sort been relaxing when the build is no where near being completed. It would be nice to see them actually paying attention to whats currently in the build and managing the trello board. I also feel that we should have more than one level model created. I also think that a lot of them dont take into account the fact that we need to be testing this game long before the semesters end.
~Jon 

No comments:

Post a Comment