Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Player Pref Manager Project

One of the projects that I have to do for my API Programming Class is I have to make a game development tool (Preferably to be used for the my team's Capstone class next semester). After researching a few different types of tools I settled on making a tool to help manage player prefs. After digging  around online a little I found that a dev name Quick Fingers had already succeed in making an awesome tool. After downloading it I added a number of features to the code including a Delete All button and a Search Feature.
To open the Manager Windows>PlayerPrefsManager.
Changes will not be made permanent until you hit the save Button.

** Made a Slight Adjustment to the Gui. As of now I have replaced the Restore Button with a save button.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1f0us3626ob0d2/SimplePlayerPrefManager1.1.unitypackage

No comments:

Post a Comment